- Career Center
Advertise with AMA
Achieving results in today’s segmented and fast-paced world presents new challenges to advertisers and sponsors—especially when it comes to reaching marketing professionals. Connect to our network of more than 10,000 experienced marketers that includes leading marketing academics, researchers and professionals from every industry!
Chicago AMA offers Sponsors and Advertisers:
1. Brand Awareness Influence customer buying behavior by giving your brand the recognition it needs. The AMA offers you a wealth of advertising opportunities to reach your intended audience.
Chicago AMA Reach:
· 1,100+ members
· 7,500+ email subscribers
· 4,000+ Twitter followers
· 3,500+ LinkedIn Group Members
· 7,000+ unique web visitors monthly
· 2,000+ Event Attendees Annually
Members and Attendee Demographics:
· 50% are Director level or higher
· 75% are Manager level or higher
· 25% are corporate decision makers for MarCom purchases
· 20% are brand decisions makers for their companies
2. Lead generation Deliver leads and increase your ROI for your company through many of the Chicago AMA’s new product and service offerings such as our Marketing Resources Directory. The Chicago AMA delivers high quality leads at a very attractive cost per lead.
Over 2,000 Marketers attend Chicago AMA Events a Year
Chicago AMA is #1 in SEO for “Chicago Marketing
3. Face-to-Face Interaction Meet existing customers and new clients at the multiple highly-attended events throughout the year. Customized engagement opportunities like facilitating roundtables and moderating panel discussions give sponsors opportunities to demonstrate their abilities and knowledge.
No more cold calls
Six WAYS to build brand awareness and generate new business:
Marketing Resource Director
Marketing Technology Center of Excellence
For detailed information on these opportunities, please review our Sponsorship and Media Kit.
What our sponsors say:
“I think the best part of being a Chicago AMA sponsor is the exposure you get to some of the best marketing talent the city has to offer. The sponsorship has allowed our team to help those marketers learn about our passion for storytelling, and how we can help their marketing campaigns. Bottom line... we have new clients today thanks to the sponsorship.” – Tony Gnau, T60 Productions
Michael Long, Executive Director