- Career Center
Chicago AMA's Platforms for Social Networking
- LinkedIn Chicago AMA - Grow your professional network.
- Facebook Chicago AMA - LIKE some face time with Chicago marketers? Visit our Facebook page and become a fan today!
- Twitter - @ChicagoAMA - The microsite for maximizing your connections. Follow us on Twitter and idea swap!
- YouTube - Chicago AMA's Channel - Browse our latest soundbites on YouTube.
- SlideShare/AMAChicago - View PowerPoints and PDFs of past AMA speaker presentations or download flyers of upcoming events.
- Meetup.Com - Chicago Marketing MeetUp sponsored by Chicago AMA - Visit our Meetup page to join the group today.
Marketing Resource Links
- Marketing Power is AMA International’s Website for International Events, Online Templates, News and Other Member Features.
- Marketing Profs provides Know-How from Professionals and Professors.
- Marketing Sherpa shares Practical Case Studies on Internet Advertising, Marketing & PR.
- AMA Connect provides you a platform for conversations with marketing peers, an exclusive source of information and resources, a network for your expertise and a place to learn and stay current. Blog, engage in forums, ask & answer questions, and grow your network.
Chicago-Area Interns Available
Find a marketing intern for your special project or assign a larger task to an entire class! Contact us to learn more: email@example.com.
Often at new member orientations we ask for recommendations on free or low-cost resources for professional and personal lives. We decided to feature these resources to our community at-large. Thank you to our contributors:
- Brandweek.com: reports on brand marketing strategies in all major product categories
- Cynopsis: daily trade publication for the television industry
- DailyCandy: insider’s guide to what’s hot - from fashion and style to gadgets and travel
- Driveway: free online file sharing service
- Epinions: reliable source for consumer insight, unbiased advice, in-depth product evaluations and personalized recommendations
- Entrepreneur.com: resources for any business
- The Email Sender and Provider Coalition: check that your email is compliant
- FreeConference.com: simple,convenient, and reliable service at little or no cost
- The Free Dictionary:
- Google Analytics: write better ads and create higher-converting websites - free to all advertisers, publishers and site owners
- Google Earth: combines the power of Google Search with satellite imagery, maps, terrain and 3D buildings
- HispanicAd.com: provides news and information, including photos and data from the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Inc.Com: great section for entrepreneurs seeking marketing insight
- LinkedIn: network of more than 13 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing 150 industries
- MarketingPower.com: supplies AMA members with industry news, free online resources, marketing dictionary, events and more
- NewsGator: improve the way you find information and communicate internally and externally with a wide range of RSS aggregation products and social media tools
- PROMO Magazine: insights on promotion marketing as a strategic, measurable component of an overall marketing mix
- RetailWire: informative and provocative online resource for retail industry professionals
- Sendspace: send large files too big for email attachments
- Time and Date.com: free information regarding time zones, calendars, date calculators and other planning tools
- Vault.com: offers the hiring community special targeted content and services
- VoipCheap: free program for high-quality voice communications to people all over the world
- Yelp: find, review and talk about what’s great (and not so great) in your world
- Perform, Record and Create Music from Virtual Instruments and Pre-recorded Loops; Garage Band Audio Recording and Editing Resource;
- Audacity Manage RSS Feeds and Track Subscriber Usage;
- FeedBurner Convert Video, Audio, Graphics and Text with Search Engine Marketing Tool;
- Medialink Direct
Please send your resource suggestions to our editorial committee for placement on the site to: firstname.lastname@example.org.